Alpine Academy Preschool is dedicated to providing children ages three through six a stimulating, educational and enriching experience. It is our belief that through a solid social and emotional foundation, children learn best to experience and understand their world.
- - That children are important.
- - That children mature at their own pace and their individualism
must be respected and valued.
- - In the child's right to move, to play and to explore.
- - That child care centers must be safe, nurturing, child oriented, enriching and playful.
- - In respecting teachers and early childhood teaching as a profession.
- - In providing a curriculum that is multi-cultural, anti-bias, developmental, engaging, informative, relevant and fun.
- - In treating all people with honesty, kindness and respect.
- - That children are the world's most valuable resource and deserve to be cherished.
- - In protecting the environment and setting an example that children can follow.
- - Working with parents as partners to benefit the child and to provide support to all types of families.
Download Our Brochure »